Employment Opportunities for 2013-14:
Open Application: Faculty Positions
Foothills School has an open application process for qualified candidates for full- and part-time teaching appointments, grades Pre-K to 9th. The school seeks candidates with a commitment to deep and rich education, collaborative team teaching, a particular interest in inquiry-based education, and a proven capacity to differentiate educational experiences at the classroom level.
For faculty positions at Foothills School:
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A Master's Degree and direct classroom teaching experience preferred.
- Expertise and specialized training in specific discipline(s) and/or grade levels.
- A diverse educational and experiential background is also preferred to offer the best potential for success in our unique environment.
A teaching certficiation is not required for applicants to Foothills School.
A hard copy application packet should include:
- cover letter
- statement of educational philosophy
- three letters of recommendation
- an application: printable PDF Version
You may opt to complete the application process online - find the Application Form here, which allows for the attachment of the supporting documents (cover letter, statement of educational philosophy, resume/CV, letters of recommendation).
Application materials for teaching positions should be submitted to Jon Ninnemann, Head of School, 618 South 8th Street, Boise, ID 83702, or faxed to 208.331.3082.
Nondiscrimination Policy: Foothills School of Arts and Sciences does not discriminate on a basis of age, race, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or other classifications protected by law, in all of its operations.
Foothills School is committed to recruiting and retaining an exceptional professional staff to provide leadership to the school.
Foothills encourages individuals interested in administrative positions to submit a cover letter and resume to Jon Ninnemann, Head of School, 618 South 8th Street, Boise, ID 83702, or fax to 208.331.3082.