Employment Opportunities at Foothills School
K-6 Music Teacher (Part time)
Foothills is currently seeking a part-time music teacher for our K-6 students. At Foothills we believe that the arts and music in particular are an important part of educating the whole child. We preffer that you have your B.A. in a music related field to apply for this position.
To apply send a letter of interest and your resume to Katie McClay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Application: Faculty Positions
Foothills School has an open application process for qualified candidates for full- and part-time teaching positions, grades Pre-K to 9th. The school seeks candidates with a commitment to deep and rich education, collaborative team teaching, a particular interest in inquiry-based education, and a proven capacity to differentiate educational experiences at the classroom level.
For faculty positions at Foothills School:
- A Bachelor's Degree is required (with rare exceptions).
- A Master's Degree and direct classroom teaching experience preferred.
- Expertise and specialized training in specific discipline(s) and/or grade levels.
- A diverse educational and experiential background is also preferred to offer the best potential for success in our unique environment.
A teaching certification is not required for applicants to Foothills School.
A hard copy application packet should include:
- cover letter
- statement of educational philosophy
- three letters of recommendation
- an application: printable PDF Version
You may opt to complete the application process online - find the Application Form here, which allows for the attachment of the supporting documents (cover letter, statement of educational philosophy, resume/CV, letters of recommendation).
Application materials for teaching positions should be submitted to Jon Ninnemann, Head of School, 618 South 8th Street, Boise, ID 83702, or faxed to 208.331.3082.
Nondiscrimination Policy: Foothills School of Arts and Sciences does not discriminate on a basis of age, race, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or other classifications protected by law, in all of its operations.