Thank you for your interest in Foothills School!
Foothills School is currently accepting applications for the 2016-17 school year and we still have openings. We strongly encourage prospective families to start and complete our application process as soon as possible.
You may contact Katy Young, Director of Admissions, (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or to schedule a tour of our school.
To apply to Foothills School, we ask that prospective families complete the following steps in our application process:
1. Spend time on the school's website
2. Schedule a parent tour and pick up an application
3. Submit a completed application and $50 application fee
4. For K-9th graders, submit a teacher recommendation form
5. For K-9th graders, request that transcripts from your child's current school be sent to Foothills
6. If applicable, ask us about financial aid
7. Schedule a school visit for your child
Through the admission of new families, Foothills School strives to build a family community and student body that are well-matched to the school's mission, values and educational program. When making admissions decisions, the Admissions Committee takes into account its interactions with families, information from a student’s application, a recommendation from a previous teacher (for students in K-9th grades), and school records, and our teachers’ observations from the student visit. Additionally, admissions decisions are based on class availability as well as on balancing the gender and ages of students in our classes. Pre-K students must be three years old by September 1 of the year they would be starting; they must also be potty trained.
Foothills School does not discriminate on a basis of age, race, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or other classifications protected by law, in all of its operations.