Save the Date! Foothills Annual Auction & Celebration 2023 is on April 29th!
- It’s Foothills Annual Fundraiser and community celebration.
- Most importantly, it's a party that the whole community can enjoy together.
- This year, we will be in person at JUMP!
Why does Foothills host an auction?
Each spring, Foothills holds an Annual Auction and Party. The Auction is a community event with two goals:
1. It is an opportunity for our whole community to gather and celebrate Foothills School. It is a ton of fun, and a great way to get to know parents, faculty, staff, and alumni.
2. The Annual Auction raises important funds for Foothills. Funds raised at the Auction are put toward financial aid, facility and technology improvements, and professional development.
How do I get involved?
1. Attend! Join us on April 29, 2023, to celebrate Foothills with fellow parents, faculty, and alumni! And feel free to bring friends!
2. Join the auction committee: Our committee of volunteers is what makes our events so successful! Are you creative or crafty? Do you have a knack for procuring auction donations? Do you love developing a theme or marketing? There are many ways (both big and small) to get involved, so please consider joining the committee. It's a lot of fun and a great way to connect with other parents! Email Emily to learn more.
3. Donate an auction item: Many of our families have generously donated auction items from their businesses or businesses they frequent. If you have an auction item (or an idea for an item) that you would like to donate, please reach out to Emily.
4. Become a sponsor: Sponsorship is a wonderful way to support Foothills School! We offer sponsors numerous recognition opportunities at the event and in promotions and welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can tailor recognition opportunities to your business needs. To discuss sponsorship or making a donation, please contact the Development Director Emily Carlisle at email@example.com.