Foothills Annual Auction & Celebration 2021 is on April 17th!
Click HERE to go to the event website for details!
- It’s Foothills Annual Fundraiser and community celebration.
- Most importantly, it's a party that the whole community can enjoy together!
- Due to gathering restrictions, this year the auction will be re-imagined as a fun family experience leading up to a community-wide virtual evening event!
Why does Foothills host an auction?
Each spring, Foothills holds an Annual Auction and Party. The Auction is a community event with two goals:
1. It is an opportunity for our whole community to gather and celebrate Foothills School. Whether you donate $5 or $500, we hope to see you there! It is a ton of fun, and a great way to get to know parents, faculty, staff, and alumni.
2. The Annual Auction raises important funds for Foothills. Funds raised at the Auction are put toward financial aid, capital improvements, and professional development.
How do I get involved?
1. Attend! Join us on April 17th to celebrate Foothills with fellow parents, faculty, and alumni! And feel free to bring friends!
2. Join the auction committee: Our committee of volunteers is what makes our events so successful! Are you creative or crafty? Do you have a knack for procuring auction donations? Do you love developing a theme or marketing? There are many ways (both big and small) to get involved, so please consider joining the committee. It's a lot of fun and a great way to connect with other parents! Email Alison to learn more.
3. Donate an auction item: Many of our families have generously donated auction items from their businesses or businesses they frequent. If you have an auction item (or an idea for an item) that you would like to donate, please reach out to Alison.
4. Become a sponsor: Sponsorship is a wonderful way to support Foothills School! We offer sponsors numerous recognition opportunities at the event and in promotions and welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can tailor recognition opportunities to your business’ needs. To discuss a sponsorship or donation, please contact Alison! Check out our sponsorship gratitude video from last year HERE.